Want to ensure you are prepared if you need to use a firearm?
“We turn our knowledge into your power so the truth cannot hide.”
Do you know what to do when you come under attack? Do you understand the true differences between standard firearms use and tactical use? Can you break your weapon down and properly clean and inspect it? Are you familiar with specific terms associated to firearms use? Do you really understand weapon safety? Can you safely clear your home or area of a possible intruder?
Our firearms classes are broken down into multiple types and applications. You will receive complete instructions on firearm safety, cause and effect, weapons breakdown and cleaning, intense applications of firearm drills designed to increase knowledge, and confidence. Every fundamental aspect of firearm handling will be covered.
You will receive instruction from top Federal, military and NRA certified instructors. You may request private classes or join in with group classes and specialized sessions.
The Four Rules
- All guns are always loaded.
- Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target (and you have made the decision to shoot).
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
There are seven fundamentals of handgun shooting and, in my opinion, they are all equally important. The goal should always be to shoot to stop the threat. They are:
- Sight Alignment
- Sight Picture
- Trigger Control
- Follow Through
A tactical shooter is a subgenre of shooter game that includes both first-person
shooting and third-person shooting. These games simulate realistic combat, thus
making tactics and caution more important than quick reflexes in other action games.
- Ammunition will be provided for all courses.
- No one under 13 will be allowed to attend a class.
- Ages 13-17 must have a parent present.
- To attend the tactical or advanced classes, the basic course or proof of
completion at a similar course must be completed or presented.
- All weapons used will be inspected prior to being introduced on a course